Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Antioxidant

Well it's been a little while, since my last post. Dogged by a severe OS crash on my main computer. A serious illiness, requiring a fresh install, and recovering my critical data. But all is well. The system had been bogging down for a while, and my antivirus checkers couldn't find anything wrong (use one manually). No mysterious files either. More in lilely something I did, or maybe a bad cable for my harddrive (replaced that too).

So my stress level was up a bit. Shouldn't have been. But once we crashed, and started rebuilding the OS, we approached it calmly (after some prayer time).

So it was appropriate that last weeks smoothis was full of Antioxidants, they do help your cells rebuild (too), from stress.

So here it is

1 cup Whole milk (gives a creamier flavor)
1 cup 100% Blueberry juice with Green tea (Huh I say, did they steep the tea in the blueberry juice? If not than they are wrong on the 100% have to check this one out)
1/2 cup Cherry yogourt (cherries are another good source of antioxdiants but not near as high as blueberries)

Blend medium, than to high to froth more (of course don't forget to cover the top of the blender prevents some nasty results).

It was a good mix, did try a banana too on occassion, but better without the banana.

No comments:

Post a Comment